Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Welcome to Jaguar's Journey

This is the story of Mike Jaguar, one of my clients. Since the journey is his--not mine--I'm not going to post anything about me; not even to tell you my name. What I will tell you is this: Mike is a 40-something man with a mission, to lose weight. He has tried everything under the sun to accomplish his goals, and so far nothing's worked. He is disciplined, determined, and has pain tolerance like you wouldn't believe. There have been trainers with no patience, little desire to see him succeed and just collect a paycheck, or just no empathy at all.

And this is where I come in. I am not a personal trainer; I am a former martial arts competitor who has had my own weight-loss story. Mike trains like one of my fighters, and he's making progress. Keep reading, and check back with us periodically to see how he's doing.

Oh, by the way, when he first arrived, Mike stood 5'6", and weighed around 359 lbs. That was two months ago, and he is now 327....

No comments: